Monday, November 14, 2011

London Bridge is Falling Down

London, England: The Big Smoke.
London is a little over 600 square meters and is home to almost 8,000,000 people. It is located in the southeast part of the United Kingdom and is the largest metropolitan area in the UK.


I have not been to London, but it is one of the places I have always dreamed of going. It is known as the most visited place on Earth and all my friends who have been there have nothing but great things to say about their visit. I would love to go see all the landmarks and get to experience the British lifestyle and see what all the hype is about! Hopefully I get to do this in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. Kenzie,
    I would love to travel to London with you! Both my mother and sister have visited, and I can't wait to get there! They also have nothing but great things to say about this beautiful, historical, and educational place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. London is so beautiful! I spent a wonderful week there with my family when I was younger. Someday I hope to go back!

    ReplyDelete